Youthonomics was an innovative report focusing on intergenerational inequalities. The ranking report, the Youthonomics Global Index, analyzed the situation of young people in 64 countries from a social, economic and political perspective, underscoring which countries allow youth to flourish and prosper—and how—and which ones don’t.
Position Youthonomics as an important report for understanding the opportunities for youth on a global basis.
- Develop compelling marketing materials to help position the organization with a variety of audiences
- Create cohesive and consistent branded visual imaging that can be used in all manner of communications
- Develop a website UX that will help facilitate discussion and provide usable data
- Spread the word through high-level international media
- Develop brand positioning statements and statistic-rich media materials
- Secure global media placements that would prominently feature the basis for the report and its findings
- Youthonomics was featured in nearly 100 media outlets around the world garnering upwards of 200MM impressions, including:
- BBC World News
- Forbes China
- The Washington Post
- Der Spiegel
- Le Figaro
- Huffington Post UK
- Sydney Morning Herald
- Secured a panelist position for Felix Marquardt, founder of Youthonomics, on The Guardian's Generation Y summit chaired by investigative journalist Shiv Malik.