Luxury flooring brand Siberian Floors was making a foray into two new markets and wanted to connect with their target audience in a way that would resonate with the culture of each new city. Finding the right brand ambassador was going to be key to creating the right connection.
Foster awareness with interior designers and high-net worth individuals in two key new markets: London and Miami
Link the brand with local influencers that could lend credibility via association
- Miami: Develop an extension line of furniture with visual artist and home goods designer Carlos Betancourt
- Our agency brokered an arrangement to have Betancourt produce a limited edition collection of 6 different pieces of furniture using Siberian Floors’ signature Russian white oak.
- London: Secure satisfied Siberian Floors customer British actor Hugh Bonneville as the host of the brand’s launch in their new Chelsea showroom
- Leverage Bonneville’s role as the scion of a wealthy British family in positioning Siberian Floors as a resource for discerning clients
Both campaigns generated over 2MM media impressions and included coverage in:
- The New York Times
- Architects Choice
- Designer Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Urban Farm House
- Period Homes & Interiors
- Homegirl London