Emmy Award winning television producer and director Stephanie Laing launched her production career partnering with Tracy Ullman on her popular sketch comedy show Tracey Takes On... Next came the HBO series Little Britain, followed by Documental, Eastbound and Down and Veep, where she expanded her repertoire, directing two episodes in Season 4. Laing recently produced and directed her first film short, Trouble & the Shadowy Deathblow, starring Emmy Award winning actor Tony Hale, which won Best of the Festival at the Toronto International Short Film Fest. She has also been brought on as Executive Producer for the new Danny McBride HBO series Vice Principals.
Develop television producer and director Stephanie Laing’s personal brand in order to create a pathway for career enhancement
Synergize Laing’s core strengths and interests into a unified story that would resonate with women: single motherhood, career innovation, personal pursuits
- Approach the media with a series of story ideas including female mentoring, making it in a man’s world, why women should practice career diversification, how to build confidence at work, tips for the multi-tasking mom, and inspiring your children
- Set up Laing’s blog and social media network
- Position Laing for writing assignments with high profile pop culture platforms
- Secure speaking engagements to support her role in the entertainment industry
- Make strategic introductions to consumer brands as a branded content consultant and talent
- Support the development of a new media network that leverages Laing’s consumer and entertainment knowledge and assets – ‘Put Your Pretty On’
- Marie Claire
- Capitol File
- The Huffington Post
- Ford ‘Women History Month’ event
- Boston Women In Film Festival
- Athena Film Festival (Columbia)
- Position Laing in front of a variety of iconic brands including American Express, Go Pro, Ponds, Pampers, etc.