A 15+ year veteran in consumer technology and the driving force behind some of the most innovative consumer products and embedded solutions in the audio/digital audio space, Paley has worked with global, emerging and disruptive brands such as JBL/Harman Kardon, Quiksilver, Roxy, PhatNoise and Beats by Dre, to name a few. Her expertise is developing businesses from inception to scale that are focused on transforming markets to capture significant revenue and consumer mindshare.
Position Paley as a thought leader in the world of technology and innovation with an objective of developing a proprietary network for ‘women in business’
Leverage Paley’s brand building experience and product development expertise for companies such as pop culture phenomenon Beats By Dr. Dre.
- Secure strategic media coverage in consumer and trade publications
- Deliver contributorship opportunities in business publications
- Develop a series of speaking opportunities
- Secured on-air commentator position as a tech specialist at FOX Risk & Reward with Deirdre Bolton and CNBC
- C-Suite Quarterly
- Tech Warriorz
- Techweek Los Angeles – keynote speaker and panelist
- TechCrunch Hardware Battlefield – CES 2014 judge
- Dwell on Design Los Angeles – keynote speaker
- Ford ‘Women History Month’ event, Miami - panelist
- The Huffington Post