AMERICAN HERITAGE™ Chocolate is an authentic historic line of products—developed from chocolate recipes from the 1750’s—that celebrates chocolate’s important role in the lives of Americans during the 18th century.
Made with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives, AMERICAN HERITAGE™ Chocolate is an artisanal dark chocolate containing 63% cacao. Mildly spicy, and slightly sweet, AMERICAN HERITAGE™ Chocolate is flavored with a blend of spices and ingredients available during colonial times, including cinnamon, nutmeg, chili pepper, orange, anise and vanilla.
AMERICAN HERITAGE™ Chocolate can be used in recipes replacing semi-sweet chocolate at a one-to-one ratio.
Raise awareness for AMERICAN HERITAGE™ Chocolate and position the product as a perfect chocolate baking ingredient for holiday recipes
Commission custom recipes made with AMERICAN HERITAGE™ Chocolate from top bloggers across the country
- BBC identified 25 top bloggers to create recipes along with brand blog posts and social media sharing
- We managed all of the product shipments, brand messaging and final recipe submissions
- Recipes that live on blogs as well as brand website
- Branded posts including imagery
- 203 posts
- 2MM+ Impressions
- 2,370 Tweet during Twitter Party
- #5 Twitter Trending Topic in US